Camden Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finds on eBay

2 posters

Go down

Finds on eBay Empty Re: Finds on eBay

Post  Madamme LA Thu 04 Mar 2010, 04:08

Mad Ems wrote:My copy of this book arrived this morning. I didn't really know what to expect; maybe some behind-the-scenes information and a few photographs or something... What it turned out to be is a collection of sheet music; which is great for Madamme LA who is a pretty good keyboard player as well as web maestro.

Yes, thanks very much for all your gifts towards the site. Maybe I'll be able to do more to the biographies soon, what with the new material you keep finding for me.

I like your compliment regarding the site but I prefer to call myself a training or aspiring pianist to "keyboard player"... Thanks for saying I'm pretty good though.
Madamme LA
Madamme LA
Top Nut
Top Nut

Favourite song(s) : My Girl, Shut Up, Lovestruck, On The Town, Baggy Trousers, Promises Promises...

http://madness7camdentown.com

Back to top Go down

Finds on eBay Empty Finds on eBay

Post  Mad Ems Fri 26 Feb 2010, 08:04

Finds on eBay Divine10
Divine Madness (Paperback)

EDIT: My copy of this book arrived this morning. I didn't really know what to expect; maybe some behind-the-scenes information and a few photographs or something... What it turned out to be is a collection of sheet music; which is great for Madamme LA who is a pretty good keyboard player as well as web maestro.

The songs included are: Baggy Trousers, Cardiac Arrest, Driving In My Car, Embarrassment, (Waiting For The) Ghost Train, Grey Day, House Of Fun, It Must Be Love, Michael Caine, My Girl, Night Boat To Cairo, One Better Day, One Step Beyond, Our House, Shut Up, The Prince, The Return Of The Los Palmas 7, The Sun And The Rain, Tomorrow's Just Another Day, Uncle Sam, Wings Of A Dove, Yesterday's Men.
Mad Ems
Mad Ems
Participating Maddie
Participating Maddie

Site Illustrator
Favourite song(s) : The Liberty Of Norton Folgate, My Girl, Lovestruck, Return Of The Los Palmas 7, On The Town, In The Middle Of The Night, Baggy Trousers, MkII, Driving In My Car, Shut Up...

http://www.fixa-foto.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum