Camden Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update - 9th March 2010

Go down

Update - 9th March 2010 Empty Update - 9th March 2010

I have started work on the biographies pages. Suggs' page doesn't look too bad, but I could do with more information on Woody and I haven't started on the others yet. At least I've made a start and it looks better than having a load of inaccurate stuff from Wikipedia.

I shall let you know when I'm satisfied/it's finished. In the meantime, if you think of anything that might be worth incorporating please PM or e-mail me. I'd be very grateful.
Madamme LA
Madamme LA
Top Nut
Top Nut

Favourite song(s) : My Girl, Shut Up, Lovestruck, On The Town, Baggy Trousers, Promises Promises...

http://madness7camdentown.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Update - 9th March 2010 :: Comments

Madamme LA

Post Wed 17 Mar 2010, 15:13  Madamme LA

Thanks. Smile I've changed the date (stupid Wikipedia) added the start of the pictures and tidied up all of the biography pages. My brother noticed that they were messy if you loaded them on Linux.

Back to top Go down

Mrs Barson

Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 17:37  Mrs Barson

Yep He was born on April 21st 1958 and yeah it looks fantastic!! Very Happy keep them coming along

Back to top Go down

Madamme LA

Post Fri 12 Mar 2010, 05:00  Madamme LA

Thanks. Other than the month being wrong, is the date right? And aside from that is it any good?

Back to top Go down

Mrs Barson

Post Thu 11 Mar 2010, 17:39  Mrs Barson

you will have to change something on Mike's he was born in April not May

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down